Dry Laminating Adhesive for Food Soft Packing (HY-752/G65)
|FOB Price:||US $3.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||500 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KG||US $3.5/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY-752/G65
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Solvent
- Color: Clear
- Specification: SGS
- Bonding Function: Food Soft Packing
- Application: Woodworking, Packing
- Classification: Glue
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Polyurethane
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China
HY-752 polyurethane dry laminating adhesive main chemical
HY-G65 polyurethane dry laminating adhesive solidifying chemical
HY-752/G65 is a kind of double-component solvent polyurethane dry laminating adhesive with low viscidity and high solid content. It can be applied to the lamination of different materials such as OPP, CPP, PE, CPE, PET and etc.
1. Good viscosity to kinds of film material, adapt to kinds of plastic film, metalized plastic film;
2. Good performance of anti-freeze, weather resistance and hydrolyzation resistance;
3. Good initial viscidity;
4. With high solid content and low viscidity, good moisture and leveling property, adapt to the laminating of high-speed coating and soft packing material with high transparence.
C. Technical Specification:
Type HY-752 G-65
Appearance Colorless or brown yellow liquid Colorless or pale yellow liquid
Solid Content (%) 75+2 75+2
Solvent Acetic ether
Viscosity(mPa. S25º C) 2500-5000 1000-4000
D. Referenced proportion:
Commonly speaking, HY-752/G65=100/18-20, but the proportion can be chosen according to your need. If there is no special requirement, HY-752/G65=100/20 will be provided to the users.
E. Dilution & Requirement
Solvent is mostly ethyl acetate; The water content should be less than 0.2%, and the solvent must not contain live hydrogen such as alcohol and amine.
F. Equipment: Common dry laminating equipment.
G. Glue quantity in coating: 2.5-5g/ m² (dry basis)
H. Laminating dry passage temperature: 60º C-70º C-80º C(for reference)
I. Ripe temperature: 40-50º C
J. Ripe time: Over 12-48 hours
K. Dilution For Reference: (HY-752/G65=100/20 as an example)
HY-752 20 kg 20 kg 20 kg 20 kg
HY-65 4.0 kg 4.0 kg 4.0 kg 4.0 kg
Ethyl acetate 46.4 kg 38.8 kg 34.7 kg 26.2kg
Total Weight 70.4 kg 62.8 kg 58.7 kg 50.3 kg
Working concentration 25% 28% 30% 35%
1. Our producing process is under strict supervision and our product is under strict quality control. The above info is for reference only. The proportion needs to suit the special producing. Users are suggested to test before usage. We are not responsible of the loss due to the wrong operation.